Have you ever dreamed of working in sports? Here is your chance to get involved with Sky Blue FC!
Sky Blue FC an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ticket Sales Account Executive
Sky Blue FC of the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) is seeking a Ticket Sales Account Executive for its upcoming 2019 season.
- Sell season, individual and group tickets to Sky Blue FC home games.
- Actively pursue and develop relationships with organizations in the community.
- Generate leads through research of the local business community.
- Grow and maintain an organized database and track new sales leads.
- Game day responsibilities include the execution of various sales initiatives and experiences for clients.
- Assist at team functions and events as needed.
- Represent Sky Blue FC in a professional and positive manner.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Passion for sales and a willingness to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management, Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Prior work experience in sales or sports administration is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude, takes initiative, team player.
- Detail-oriented, ability to successfully multi-task.
- Proficiency with database applications and Microsoft Office is a plus.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION